WHAT MB LASER THERAPY IS
Registered with World Intellectual Property Organization under Patent Cooperation Treaty in 2005 and patented in 2011 by the United States Patent and Trademark office, MB Laser Therapy is an FDA-recognized and accredited therapeutic treatment used by technicians and medical professionals.
Only one year after establishing the 1st office Houston – Texas, MB Laser Therapy has since rapidly expanded to several cities over different states, such as California, Nevada, Florida, Washington, etc. This impressive growth is a testament to the effect of the treatment, as well as the overwhelming support and appreciation of our nationwide patients.
WHAT OUR MISSION AND OBJECTIVE ARE
MB Laser therapy has been adopted by a multitude of healthcare professionals to cater to the demands and conditions of our patients. We prioritize the well-beings of our patients and communities and take great pride in providing the high-quality, personalized, efficacious medical services to our patient.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE MB LASER THERAPY
• The fruition of more than 30 years of research and experimentation by Dr. Bia Mac, Dr. Michael Hamblin and other professors in Harvard Medical School.
• Registered with World Intellectual Property Organization in 2005.
• Patented under the United States Patent and Trademark office in 2011.
• Trusted and used by more than 90 Laser Therapy centers across Europe and the U.S. with an impressive track record: 94.54% out of 56,000 patients reported to have completely recovered or experienced significant pain alleviation.
• Approved by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and covered by insurance, such as PPO, WorkComp, PI.
HOW MB LASER THERAPY WORKS
Using laser of different wavelengths which could penetrate layers of skin to reach deep into the tissue structure, the treatment is effective, extremely safe and non-invasive. The frequency, intensity, duration and pulsation of the light emitted from the applicator of the laser apparatus is easily adjusted accordingly to the injured area and the conditions of the patient. The laser light is absorbed by the proteins in the mitochondria and interacts with the elements in the cell that are light sensitive. The cell then undergoes a transformation from light energy to chemical or physical energy to heal the damaged tissue and consequently mitigate the severe and chronic pain, reduce inflammation and heal injuries.
MB Laser assists with the treatment for numerous bodily disorders, including but not limited to joint problems, neuropathic pains, wound healing, muscular atrophy, plantar fasciitis, ear, nose and throat disorders, stroke, traumatic brain injury, induced muscle fatigue and injury prevention and dermatological disorders.